Unbelievably Christmas is now only a few days away, which means it’s almost that time of year again where people set themselves new goals that most of them will inevitably give up on after a couple of months.
I used to be exactly the same, don’t get me wrong. But now I’m using you guys for my accountability.
The way I look at it, if I’m sitting here telling you I’m going to be doing all of these things and then in 3 months time I’ve made no difference, you guys can be like hey, Amy. Remember when you said you’d build up your core? How are those crisps doing to get you there?
So, here are my goals for 2018:
- Build my core and define my abs
- Be able to squat 60kg
- Publish a new blog post at least once a week
- Create a new recipe at least once a month to post for you all
- Practice with the guitar at least a few hours every couple of days
- Visit at least one country I’ve not been to before
- Go to at least one concert, as well as Download Festival
So there we have it. In a few months time I will do an update as to how I’m getting on with these and the short term goals I’ve set to achieve some of them.
What are your goals for 2018 and what are you going to be doing to make sure you stay on track?
Let me know in the comments.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!